Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Homemaking


No matter where you live you can make it home.  I've rented places, lived in RVs - twice, and bought my own home too.  Those little things we do that make it our place also make it special.


 I find joy in the time I spend as a homemaker.  I love nothing more than the luxury of spending an entire day in the kitchen canning, cooking, baking, creating.

I love the warmth of a load of clothes pulled fresh out of the dryer.


The scent of clean sheets you've hung on the line to dry.

How good it feels to crawl into bed at night after a hard day's work.


Teaching my children how to do things.


A sweet little kitty curled up in my lap.


It's the simple things really.  Life is good.


Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...