Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Denver Style Quiche

We love Denver Omelets and this quiche is great too.  Not to mention super easy!


Denver Style Quiche

1 cup diced ham
1/4 cup finely diced onion
1/4 cup finely diced green bell pepper
1 shredded potato
1 shredded carrot
2 Tbs. oil
4 eggs
1/3 cup flour
1 1/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Preheat oven to 375°.  In a medium skillet sauté ham onion, bell pepper, and potato in oil.  Allow to cool.  Meanwhile beat eggs.  Whisk in flour, then milk.  Stir in salt, pepper, and cheese.


Pour into a prepared 10" deep dish pie crust or lightly oiled pie plate.  Bake 45 minutes until set.


We love this for breakfast, brunch or supper.  Absolutely delicious.

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering!! I think I know what I am going to do with those few leftover ham slices that I stuck in the back of my freezer. :)
    Thank you for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one for using up little bits of this and that. I didn't have any cheese one time and it was still delicious. Good with sausage or bacon instead of ham too. :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...