Friday, August 5, 2016

Goals For August


July was a busy month for our family and it flew by quickly.  School begins again in a few short weeks which I find very hard to believe.  I still want to get a few things off the ol' to-do list before that happens, however.


This is what I have planned for this month:

1.          Make or purchase a gift for someone
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Family Nite Out or Outing
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Do some investment cooking
6.         Complete a small home improvement project
7.         Service our truck
8.         Take my oldest on a Mommy/Daughter date
9.         Create a new menu plan for September
10.       Finish up back-to-school preparations
11.        List something to sell on eBay, Etsy or Craigslist
12.        Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!
13.        Purchase or make a Christmas gift
14.       Complete a retirement house project
15.        Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner

Navy Bean Soup

Pillowcases

This is how I did last month:

1.          Make or purchase a gift for someone
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Family Nite Out or Outing
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Do some investment cooking  two kinds of soup
6.         Complete another small home improvement project
7.         Complete 2 retirement house projects
8.         Service our car
9.         Create a new menu plan for August
10.       Make something to sell in my Etsy store
11.        List several items to sell on eBay, Etsy or Craigslist  Finally got this done!
12.        Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!
13.        Purchase or make a Christmas gift
14.       Make or bake something to share
15.        Invite guests over for dessert or dinner

Made from scraps!

Made from scraps!

These are the things from my list last month I hoped to get done.  I managed to make happen this time:

1.          Make or purchase a gift for someone
7.         Complete 3 retirement house projects
8.         Wash and detail our truck

Made from scraps!




4 comments:

  1. What a cute pillow you made.. And I love the pillowcases.
    You have really accomplished alot.. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty please with all that I was able to accomplish last month. Especially since I put in a lot of overtime at work. Take care Judy! :)

      Delete
  2. I too need to make a list of things I want to accomplish. I stay on track better that way!! Pretty pillow!! Thanks for visiting!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many list of things I want to do. It is crazy! But if I had to carry all those thoughts around in my head all the time it would make me crazier. :)

      I love when I get to cross things off those lists. Such a sense of accomplishment. I'm weird that way.

      XX

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...