Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Favorite Egg Salad


This recipe is delicious, super simple and thrifty too!

Start with a few ingredients:

Hard boiled eggs, peeled and rinsed
Mayonnaise
Mustard
Salt & pepper


I like to use an egg slicer to dice up my hard boiled eggs but a knife works just fine.  Then I add enough mayonnaise to moisten and a good dollop of prepared yellow mustard.


I personally skip the salt but I love a nice grind of cracked black pepper.  Stir to combine.

Other things that go nicely in this include:

Chopped black olives
Chopped dill or sweet pickle
Sweet relish
Thinly sliced green onion

I find I enjoy this as a sandwich for lunch, but what I really like is to toast half of a whole wheat or sour dough English muffin and top it with the egg salad and some more cracked pepper.  Breakfast is served!


Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...