Friday, October 7, 2016

Goals For October


September flew by in a flash and was super busy for us.  Amazingly I managed to pretty much complete all of the items on my list.  There for awhile it was looking pretty doubtful, but I pulled it off.  And in the process managed to check off two items from this month's list!  I was on a roll!


This is what I have planned for this month:

1.          Bake some bread for a friend of mine
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Family Nite Out or Outing
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Do some investment cooking
6.         Complete a small home improvement project
7.         Work on our annual Christmas letter
8.         Take my oldest on a Mommy/Daughter date
9.         Create a new menu plan for November  Already done ahead of schedule!
10.       Wrap any new gifts as I finish them
11.        Come up with a list of goodies to make and share at the holidays
12.        Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!
13.        Purchase or make a Christmas gift
14.       Complete a retirement house project
15.        Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner
16.       Finish birthday gifts for the girls  Already done ahead of schedule!  Whoo hoo!

My favorite project I worked on last month

This is how I did last month:

1.          Make or purchase a gift for someone  I put together a birthday gift for a friend.
2.         Send a card or letter to someone  I sent out two cards and a letter
3.         Family Nite Out or Outing  high school football game
4.         Be creative sew or craft something
5.         Do some investment cooking  pulled pork
6.         Complete a small home improvement project  ugh, again this hit the back burner
7.         Print mailing labels for Christmas cards
8.         Take my youngest on a Mommy/Daughter date  I actually had the opportunity to take both of my girls out on dates!
9.         Create a new menu plan for October
10.       Wrap the gifts I've done so far
11.        List something to sell on eBay, Etsy or Craigslist
12.        Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!
13.        Purchase or make a Christmas gift  I was able to complete several gifts.  Hurray!
14.        Complete a retirement house project  I managed to complete two!
15.        Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner


I'd really like to get some home improvement projects done around here before the weather gets yucky and winter sets in.  Hopefully our schedule will cooperate but as I look ahead, I'm fairly certain it will take a miracle.  Fortunately nothing dire needs to be done so it can wait, if need be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...