Wednesday, February 3, 2021

What's On The Menu? - Meal Plan #2

 


Last month I shared our first meal plan of 2021.  I think I made just over half of the items I had originally planned and found myself changing it up as our tastes changed or certain grocery items cropped up on sale or in the markdown bin.  Flexibility is key to successful meal planning and because I was willing to be flexible I feel I can declare our January meal plan a roaring success.

 


This month I am continuing with a dozen planned meals based off of items I already have in the pantry or freezer.  Those meals are as follows:

 


BLT Sandwich w/ Tomato Basil Soup

Lemon Pepper Chicken 
(made this last month so I’ll be substituting one of the meals I didn’t make)

Spaghetti & Meat Sauce

Sausage & Cabbage

Thai Peanut Chicken

TacoSalad

Salmon

Pesto Chicken & Shrimp

MeatLoaf

Egg Roll In A Bowl

Turkey Club Sandwich

BuffaloChicken Strips

 


Along with the main dinner meals I have a short list of breakfast and snack options such as apple cinnamon bread, waffles, scrambled eggs, cheese sticks, veggies & dip, nuts and fruit.  We usually do not eat breakfast, but rather brunch or lunch, and find that reheated leftovers work just fine for us on most days.

 


That is what is on the meal plan for February.  What great meals do you have planned?

 

 

6 comments:

  1. I made this last night: https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Creamy-Broccoli-and-Mushroom-Chicken-2220527

    It was yummy!

    I tried this last week and we loved it: https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Pressure-Cooker-Honey-Sesame-Chicken-2142139

    I've started entering 3 ingredients in google to find a new recipe to try. And it uses up what is aging in the fridge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same ole same ole here but my new recipes (4 per month goal) will be chicken alfredo, thick and hearty chili, chicken bruchetta casserole, beef stew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had meatloaf on my menu for the past 4 weeks and have not made it yet! I am determined to make it this week. I need to clean out the upright freezer where I store our pork and fruits/veg. We are getting another 1/2pork in March so I need to make room. So porky things on the menu more this month.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...