Thursday, March 18, 2021

Revisiting An Old Post - Use It Up!

 


Lately I have been on a mission to use up things I already have on hand, not only to save money, but also to reduce waste.  Since the beginning of the year we’ve been making a point to use up all the little bits of this and that I’ve stashed in the freezer, the plethora of condiments in our fridge and partial packages of odds and ends in our pantry.

 


In that same vein I’m using items I already have in my craft room for new projects and gift making.  Using items I already have in our garage to do repairs and other projects before we buy anything new and looking at some of our upcoming projects with fresh eyes to see if new purchases will really be necessary or can we do just fine with what we have.

 


This is certainly not the first time I’ve talked about this subject.  Here is a prior post about this exact subject.  Are any of you on a similar mission right now?

 

 

2 comments:

  1. In my fridge I literally have: 1 english cucumber, a partial container of hummus, 4 ounces of gouda cheese, 5 celery sticks, 1/2 yellow onion and 3 hard boiled eggs.

    Of course there are condiments and some cranberry juice but those are far less "perishable".

    I joined you on the mission last time you posted. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am jealous. I have way too much in my fridge right now

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...