Wednesday, March 3, 2021

What's On The Menu? - Meal Plan #3

 


Last month I worked off of the Meal Plan #1 and Meal Plan #2 because I didn't use up all of the meals I had planned for January.  That meant we had a lot of options, maybe a few too many, ha, ha.  Regardless we ate very well and I can tell you it helped me a lot to know what was available to fix for dinner.  It also saved me on my grocery budget as we didn't need much at all last month in the way of groceries.

 


This month I have another twelve meals planned out for March and we still have a couple meals on last month's plan we didn't make that we can use this month too, if we decide to do that.  I love having options.  This is what is on the meal plan:

 

Broccoli Cheese Quiche

Carne Asada

Chicken Caesar Salad

Beef-A-Roni

Steak

Pot Roast & Veggies

Asian Beef Noodle Soup

Chicken Tacos

Baked Gnocchi

Shredded Beef Enchiladas

Chicken Fried Rice

Pork Chops & Mushroom Gravy

 

The pot roast will also be used in the enchiladas and leftover steak will go into the soup so some of these meals will definitely crossover with each other which keeps it interesting and makes wise use of my groceries.  Leftovers of course will be eaten up mostly for our work and school lunches.

 


What culinary delights do you have planned this month?

 

2 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...