Wednesday, June 2, 2021

What's On The Menu? - Meal Plan #5

 


Last month I got off easy.  I grabbed all four of my previous meal plans and made up the meals that were left on those plans that I hadn't done.  I even made a couple that I had already made because I had the ingredients on hand.  This month though I had to make up a new plan and this is what I came up with.

 

Chili Con Carne topped with cheese & Fritos

Chili Con Carne

Chicken Alfredo

Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Grilled Burgers

Grilled Hot Dogs

Pesto Shrimp

Spaghetti & Meat Sauce

Beef or Chicken Fajitas

Black Bean Soup

Spanish Rice

Tuna Sandwich

Swedish Meatballs or Beef Stroganoff

 

Homemade Tomato Soup

A lot of these meals are repeats because they're favorites while the others are on the lighter side as we head into warmer summer weather.  They all sound pretty darn good to me.  



Along with these delicious entrees there will be loads of fresh salads and other produce which will include veggie plates and fresh fruit.  What are some of your favorite meals you'll be preparing this month?

 

4 comments:

  1. Your menu plan sounds great. We'll be having a lot of zucchini, because our garden is going crazy! :-)

    This week is: crockpot carnitas (I like mine over a salad, the kids eat it in a tortilla), chicken enchilada rice, we have a few leftover steaks from Memorial Day. Oh, and chicken yakisoba. My teen made the yakisoba & misunderstood the quantity of ginger. My plan is to rinse the leftover yakisoba, and add more fresh cabbage/broccoli, plus add a bit of new flavor. Let's hope I can save it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carnitas sound good, I should make some of those too. My daughter mixed up a tsp with a TBS of black pepper. No saving that dish! LOL

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...