Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our Big Moving Sale

Anyone need a fridge?
  
This past two weeks has been amazing.  I have utilized Craigslist a lot lately to list items we have up for sale, mostly our big furniture items.  The response has been overwhelming as we have managed to get nearly everything sold.

Today will be the last day for us to make the final preparations for our big moving sale.  It is much smaller than I thought it would be when I first got started but we still have plenty of stuff left. 

I decided to hold our sale in our living room so I don’t have to haul things in and out of the house for two days.  Plus it will be nice and cool indoors.  I have friends coming to help out and make sure everything runs smoothly. 

Once this sale is over and done with I can finish up our final packing and take a load of stuff to the thrift store (or have them pick up a load in their big van).  Lots of work still to be done and not much time left! 

Have you had a yard sale yet this year?  Any plans too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...