Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Weekly Meal Planning Template

I made a new meal planning template the other day and thought I'd share it with you.  I may not be in meal planning mode right now but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about it.  I have the meal planning area to the left of the page and a shopping list on the right.  Once I've made my meal plan I can make my grocery list on the same page and take it all with me to the grocery store.  I'm excited to try it out. 
 

I've had loads of ideas bouncing around in my head so I got out my mechanical pencil and a pad of paper and began writing them down and making a couple of lists.  I also printed off my Pantry List on a sheet of cardstock and slipped it inside a page protector so I will have it to refer to. 

I love colored paper so when I finished the template I printed several copies on a variety of sheets.  All my supplies are ready to go inside my day planner for when I am set to resume meal planning. 

If you would like a workable excel copy of my new weekly meal planner just email me.  I'd be happy to share.

3 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...