Wednesday, July 3, 2013

No Menu Plans For Awhile


I have to put menu planning on hold for a little while.  I love to menu plan and it will be an activity I will miss but soon enough I know I will be right back at it.  In the meantime we will be doing something I am less than thrilled with called “winging it”. 

I don’t know about you but in Idaho we are enjoying record high heat and our A/C is barely able to keep up.  I’ve been keeping tabs on Las Vegas and Arizona weather and we have been running neck in neck with them.  Guess we are getting acclimated before we even leave town.  J 

When it is really hot out we do find that the thought of eating food is just kind of “Ugh”.  Fresh fruits and veggies plus salads sound better than a hot meal, don’t they?  Needless to say we are consuming a lot of ice water and staying away from soda.  I think I easily drank a gallon of water yesterday if not more. 

Are you staying nice and cool?  What are some of your favorite go-to meals when the temps are over a hundred?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...