Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Plan B Is Taking Shape!


Farewell Old Friend
Where would I be without my great friends?  I am so lucky and blessed with the circle of friends that I have.  When Plan A fell apart and some tough decisions needed to be made they rallied with their support and allowed me to stress out, worry, bounce ideas off of them and made it so much easier for me to work through a lot of different thoughts and ideas. 

I really appreciated that not a one of them tried to tell me what to do, but instead listened and talked with me until I was able to get it all sorted out. 

I really have to thank my friend Chad for helping me work out my biggest dilemma, which was what to do with regard to my trailer.  He helped me gain the perspective I needed to be able to let it go.  Knowing how much I cared about that trailer, he knew it wasn’t going to be an easy decision. 

After much discussion and a good night’s sleep I knew it was the right decision.  I listed the trailer for sale and it sold in less than twelve hours.  I got a really good price and it will be more than enough for us to get a new place once we settle at our final destination.  Now that it has sold I have to say it is an enormous relief not to worry about it any longer.  Amazingly, I didn’t even cry when they towed her away.  My next door neighbors were standing by just in case too. 

So Plan B means less travel, staying in hotels and with friends and relatives along our travels and eating out more than I would like, but we’ll manage.  I decided to go ahead with purchasing a camper shell for the pick up so we can safely lock our things inside. 

My girls are super excited about Plan B.  They love to stay in hotels and the one I picked for us in Las Vegas has them over the moon.  It has a bowling alley! 

I will keep you posted as things continue to come together!

2 comments:

  1. Plan B is sometimes a great deal more viable than Plan A. I am excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...