Friday, November 4, 2016

Goals For November


October was super busy for us and as a result I didn't get near as many things crossed off the list as I had hoped.  I did get the last of the spring cleaning done so that was a huge accomplishment and it made me very happy.


This is what I have planned for this month:

1.         Finish the last of my Christmas gift shopping
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Family Nite Out or Outing
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Do some investment cooking
6.         Finish my Christmas shopping
7.         Wrap any new gifts as I finish them
8.         Complete and print out our annual Christmas letter
9.         Create a new menu plan for December  Already done ahead of schedule!
10.       Put away the Halloween decorations
11.        Make my youngest daughter's orchestra dress
12.       Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!
13.       Buy Christmas postage stamps
14.       Complete a retirement house project
15.       Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner


This is how I did last month:

1.         Bake some bread for a friend of mine
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Family Nite Out or Outing  Old Idaho Penitentiary, big sister's marching band competition, great band concert at the high school
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Do some investment cooking  Apple butter, ham broth
6.         Complete a small home improvement project
7.         Work on our annual Christmas letter
8.         Take my oldest on a Mommy/Daughter date  I got them both again this month!
9.         Create a new menu plan for November  I was on a roll last month and completed this early
10.       Wrap any new gifts as I finish them
11.        Come up with a list of goodies to make and share at the holidays
12.       Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!
13.       Purchase or make a Christmas gift
14.       Complete a retirement house project
15.       Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner  We just flat did not have the space in our schedule this month
16.       Finish birthday gifts for the girls 


We shall see how well I do this month.  With marching band wrapping up after the first week in November and the girls off from school the entire week of Thanksgiving that should take some of the pressure off of me.  I hope.



3 comments:

  1. What instrument does your youngest play?

    We went frugal camping this week and are hoping to add some new gear to our arsenal for Christmas. :-)

    - Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My youngest plays the violin and just today has decided to also begin playing the viola. I'm very excited about this. So I have one in the band and one in the orchestra. Pretty cool, huh?

      I think camp gear for Christmas is a great idea. Hope you get some good stuff! :)

      Delete
  2. Is the retirement house afgan project a charitable gift or something you are making for your own, future retirement?

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...