Friday, November 11, 2016

Need A Thrifty Christmas Gift?


One of my favorite things to give is the gift of a really good breakfast.


You can choose to purchase your items at the grocery store or you can make them yourself.  For recipes click on the items above.

I use this to make our favorite pancake syrup.  Recipe on the bottle!

I like to put my syrups in a Snapple bottle.  You can put the pancake mix in a plastic bag and tie it with a twist tie and then sew a simple little drawstring bag to tuck it inside.  Jelly jars or jars you have saved to recycle work great for the jam, cocoa and tea. 

I'd love to make some of these

Assemble all of your items in a cute basket or gift bag.  You have just made a very nice and thrifty gift for someone special on your list.  Good job!


4 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I love those retro bags too! Would love to see them if you make some.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...