Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Simple Roasted Carrots


The other day I was clearing out the crisper drawer where I had somehow managed to accumulate quite a few baby carrots.  I decided to make a pan of roasted carrots to go with our supper that night since the oven was on while I baked bread.  Boy were they good.

Roasted Carrots

Preheat oven to 400°.  Lightly coat a 9" X 13" baking pan with pan spray.

Rinse one pound of baby carrots and pat dry.  Lay carrots in a single layer in the baking dish.  Salt and pepper the carrots.  Bake for 20 minutes.

Remove from oven and toss the carrots with 2 Tbs. butter.  Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley and toss again.  Return to oven to bake an additional 15 minutes or until carrots are fork tender.

A friend gave these her seal of approval saying they were delicious and she loved that I hadn't over seasoned them so she could really taste the carrots.  I appreciated that.  Simple always seems to work.

Need a super quick and easy side dish for your dinner table?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...