The month of November went by lickety split, not unlike all the months this year. We were also gone for a little more than a week on a family vacation so that left me with a lot less time to get stuff done. That being said I think I made some pretty good progress on last month's list. Now I am ready to tackle a new one.
This is what I have planned for this month:
1. Make or purchase a gift for someone
2. Send a card or letter to someone
3. Family Nite Out or Outing
4. Be creative - sew or craft something
5. Do some investment cooking
6. Decorate for Christmas, put up the tree
7. Make a new 2017 day planner
8. Take my oldest on a Mommy/Daughter date
9. Create a new menu plan for January
10. Organize/back up my photos/files on the computer
11. Plan my goals for 2017
12. Enjoy a Family Christmas Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!
13. Bake something to share at work
14. Bake something to share with our neighbors
15. Complete a retirement house project
16. Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner
This is how I did last month:
Try a new recipe
Send a card or letter to someone
Family Nite Out or Outing a family vacation - finally!!
Be creative - sew or craft something
Do some investment cooking beanless chili
Finish my Christmas shopping Done!!!
Wrap any new gifts as I finish them
Complete and print out our annual Christmas letter
Create a new menu plan for December
Put away the Halloween decorations
11. Make my youngest daughter's orchestra dress I got it cut out
Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or Family Game Nite! Phantom Of The Opera; 10
Things I Hate About You, Turner & Hooch, Holes, played a new game called
Buy Christmas postage stamps
Complete a retirement house project food storage containers,
Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner
|Big Horn Sheep - Lake Mead|
I did manage to finish up one item I didn't complete last month.
Come up with a list of goodies to make and share at the
I'm really pleased with all that I accomplished last month as we head into Christmas and wrap up another year.