Friday, December 2, 2016

Goals For December


The month of November went by lickety split, not unlike all the months this year.  We were also gone for a little more than a week on a family vacation so that left me with a lot less time to get stuff done.  That being said I think I made some pretty good progress on last month's list.  Now I am ready to tackle a new one.


This is what I have planned for this month:

1.          Make or purchase a gift for someone
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Family Nite Out or Outing
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Do some investment cooking
6.         Decorate for Christmas, put up the tree
7.         Make a new 2017 day planner
8.         Take my oldest on a Mommy/Daughter date
9.         Create a new menu plan for January
10.       Organize/back up my photos/files on the computer
11.        Plan my goals for 2017
12.        Enjoy a Family Christmas Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!
13.        Bake something to share at work
14.       Bake something to share with our neighbors
15.        Complete a retirement house project
16.       Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner


This is how I did last month:

1.          Try a new recipe
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Family Nite Out or Outing  a family vacation - finally!!
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Do some investment cooking  beanless chili
6.         Finish my Christmas shopping  Done!!!
7.         Wrap any new gifts as I finish them
8.         Complete and print out our annual Christmas letter
9.         Create a new menu plan for December
10.       Put away the Halloween decorations
11.        Make my youngest daughter's orchestra dress  I got it cut out
12.        Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or Family Game Nite!  Phantom Of The Opera; 10 Things I Hate About You, Turner & Hooch, Holes, played a new game called Cat Stax
13.        Buy Christmas postage stamps
14.       Complete a retirement house project  food storage containers,
15.        Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or dinner

Big Horn Sheep - Lake Mead 

I did manage to finish up one item I didn't complete last month.

11.        Come up with a list of goodies to make and share at the holidays

I'm really pleased with all that I accomplished last month as we head into Christmas and wrap up another year.




2 comments:

  1. You did very well with your November goals and I like your December goals. I hope you'll be able to cross off most, if not all, of them by the end of the month. I, too, have been making monthly goals and I've been doing OK on most of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! Its fun to get to cross items off the list, I think. I feel accomplished. So far December is off to a pretty good start.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...