Thursday, July 16, 2020

Interior Motorhome Tour


Over the 4th of July weekend I was able to complete the last of the interior upgrades, repairs and improvements.  The bedroom renovation was completed and I made my bed.  And then I gave the range hood over the stove a quick makeover.  I wiped everything down and vacuumed the carpet, even washed the rugs.  I was done!

 


I thought you might like to see the finished interior.  Remember I am no videographer, but I'm happy with how this little clip on Facebook turned out. 

 


I have since moved to the outside of the motorhome and will be working on a lot of things.  The exterior needs to be updated and given some love.  She's got a few mechanical things I want to take care of, not many, but some and of course all new tires.  So still quite a bit to do, but I really am enjoying myself.

 


This has definitely been a labor of love and it continues to be.  I'm excited for the day I actually get to take her back out on the road.

 


4 comments:

  1. Great job!! It looks so cozy. You are amazing with all your talents. Stay safe and well. Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great!! Love the little fireplace, I bought something similar for Bertha!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...