Tuesday, July 27, 2021

July $100 Grocery Budget 2021

 


I think I did really well with my minimal grocery spending this month.  Of course it really helped that I had a $25 gift card to use at Albertson's so my out of pocket spending was really very little.  Most of what I bought was produce and a few pantry items we were running low on.  Nearly everything I purchase was at a discounted price too, either a digital coupon, on sale or markdown.

 

My Albertson's grocery haul, nearly all of it was paid for with a gift card

I did not spend anything on nonfood items as we are still really well stocked up.  That makes two months in a row of zero nonfood spending.

 

My largest grocery haul came from Winco and included a lot of fresh & frozen produce

My total spent for the month came in at $62.35 leaving me with a total of $104.82 of unspent funds so far this year that I will be rolling over to use if I need it.  The $25 nonfood budget that I did not spend went into my savings account.

 


We ate really well with loads of healthy food on the menu.  Did you find any really good deals this month?  Did you do any stocking up?

 


 

2 comments:

  1. I am stocking up on flour, as I have grocery rewards which enable me to purchase 5 lbs. bags for $0.99. I earned more points this weekend by purchasing quantities of the store's one day only sale--boneless pork loin $1.49/lb, boneless, skinless chicken thighs $1.49/lb, and canned tomato sauce, $0.50/29oz. can. Since we are planning a move late winter, I was hesitant to buy the tomato sauce, but went ahead anyway. I've rotated cans, and am making a concerted effort to use things up! I love a good grocery challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salad looks delicious. I’ve been doing a little extra stocking this month.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...