Friday, July 9, 2021

Revisiting An Old Post - Get Moving

 


I kid you not, the day I got out of the hospital back in April I put on my cross trainers and hit the road.  I took my time and made the loop in my neighborhood and since then I've been working my way back to where I was prior.  I am thrilled to now be back to where I was before all this crazy nonsense and I am also riding my bike.  If I have anything to advise you on when it comes to our health it is to get moving and keep going.  Without our mobility we are completely sunk.

 


Here is a post I wrote about this very subject.

 

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are back to your usual! You are so right; it's all about moving! Best wishes from So. Louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! I love your “can do” attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...