Friday, May 17, 2013

Yard Sale Season



It is definitely yard sale season once again and we are seriously contemplating having another one this year.  I just need to find the time.  As I am purging and reorganizing, however, I am finding I have quite a bit of stuff to put in one. 

A friend of mine is having one in June so I think I might just take my stuff over and set it up with hers.  The more the merrier, right? 

Yards sales are a wonderful way to get rid of your stuff and acquire a little extra cash.  They are also a great way to acquire things you need or want for a fraction of the cost of buying something at the store or even online.   

Lately I’ve been more in the selling at yard sales and less about the acquisition of stuff.  Someday I’m sure that will change. 

Last year I ran this post about Yard Sales.  You may want to re-visit it if you are thinking about or planning a yard sale this year.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen any around here... but I usually don't. I tend to shy away but the girls love them.... lol! I figure we don't need more "stuff"!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...