Friday, May 10, 2013

Monthly To-Do List



I am suspending my monthly To Do Lists until further notice.  Boy that felt really good to say! 

In an effort to cut down on my many tasks and things to do, I will be re-evaluating this idea to see if I can come up with something better.  Once I figure it out I’ll let you know. 

I have been struggling with these lists this year because I am seriously burned out on the process.  What used to be a motivation tool has become something I now find just plain unpleasant.  Therefore, no longer effective! 

Time to find something else!  What I can tell you is this. Its replacement will be much shorter and far less ambitious.  I also know that in order to make this goal a reality I need to streamline things so lofty To Do lists aren’t as necessary. 

How to you feel about To Do lists?  Daunting or effective?

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I find them both daunting and effective I know that is strange but it depends my mood and how much is on the list.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "to do" lists are obscene... lol! They are far too long and ambitious. I do tend to get most things checked off usually, but I figure as the kids get older, i'll have less to do. But with 4 kids in the house and a hubby that works midnights, my plate is bound to be "full". Hope your knocking out your 'to do' list takes some stress off of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lists are an absolute necessity for me. If I don't have one to check periodically, I get too sidetracked. --S--

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...