Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Home Office


Notice the cat condo serves double duty holding my inbox.
 
My little home office is located in a corner of our living room.  I used to have a much larger desk with a hutch and everything plus a printer stand. What a monstrosity that was! 

I bought a much smaller desk, I think the smallest computer desk they make, to scale it down and make it less of a dominant presence.  The desk holds the computer and printer altogether nicely so no need of a separate printer stand.  It does have the pull out keyboard shelf so I still have a clear surface to set my work or to write on. 

I also pared down my office supplies considerably and put up a couple of shelves above to store them on.  I use pretty photo boxes to store cards, post its, notepads, envelopes, stickers and what have you.  I added a clamping desk lamp to the lower shelf for lighting and a bulletin board hangs on the wall for important things like schedules and photos of my children. 

Neat, organized and compact.  Do you have a home office?  How do you manage your computer and all your things?

4 comments:

  1. That looks great!
    We have a home office but it is just hubby & me here so it is in a spare bedroom with a full size desk. I have a bad habit of just leaving stuff all over the desk though, need to work on that!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is so easy to clutter the top of a desk! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice set up. I want to scale my office down quite a bit too.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like mine much better on a smaller scale.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...