Friday, May 3, 2013

Monthly Meal Planner – May – Cheating!!


I am so cheating this month.  I went completely off course last month with all the illness going on and then eating prepared meals mostly out of our freezer.  I think I only actually cooked half a dozen full meals in April and probably half of those weren’t on the plan. 

I just decided to keep last month’s meal plan up on the refrigerator and choose meals off of it to prepare in the coming weeks.  I still have most of the ingredients on hand for those meals and if I don’t I can either work around it or choose something completely different. 

I’m still in pantry and freezer purge mode.  We have sooo much food in this house and I am also shifting canned goods from the bedroom closet into the pantry as space becomes available.   

I’ve completely restocked our travel trailer too and will only need to purchase a few staples for it.  I feel like I am making some really good progress in my endeavor to clean out the freezer and pantry in preparation for a fresh start. 

What is on your meal plan this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...