Thursday, April 4, 2013

Monthly Meal Planner – April


 
Over the weekend I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

For my own personal needs I’ll tweak things a bit here and there.  I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 
 
  • Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Chicken, Vegetable & Rice Stir Fry
  • Cheese Omelets
  • Spaghetti
  • Pizza
  • Salmon Fillets & Rice Pilaf
  • Ham & Potato Salad
  • Thai Noodle Soup
  • Poached Eggs
  • Taco
  • Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
  • Bean Soup
  • Pot Roast & Vegetables
  • Tuna Casserole
  • Pasta Bolognese
  • Grilled Burgers
  • Taco Soup
  • Meat Loaf & Baked Potatoes
  • Waffles & Sausage
  • Cream Of Asparagus Soup
  • Lemon Chicken
  • Lasagna
  • Pork Chops & Pesto Orzo
  • Mac & Cheese w/ Polish Sausages 
 
It all sounds pretty good to me.  What is on your Menu Plan this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...