Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bathroom Purge



I got busy and started going through all the items in the drawers and cupboards of our two bathrooms.  It hasn’t been that long since I did it last, but nonetheless I had still managed to hang onto a bunch of stuff we don’t need or no longer use.  I bagged it up and got it out, passing some of the items on to a friend of mine. 

I took an inventory of our towels and wash cloths inspecting them for wear and tear.  I was happy to find everything is still in good condition and I won’t need to send anything to the rag bag.  I also have plenty so I won’t need to add anything additional either. 

I noted we are low on band-aids and aspirin so I got those items on a shopping list for replacement.  I also noted I have accumulated enough toothpaste for two families so I plan to share. 

Whenever you purge a room it is the perfect time to give it a good spring clean too, so that is what I did.  Once done it sure feels good to go in and enjoy a super clean well organized bathroom. 

What have you purged and spring cleaned so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...