Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We Are Having A Warming Trend


 
Lately we have been blessed with beautiful spring weather.  The warmer temperatures are more than welcome after a frigid and icy cold winter.  As a result I am pleased to report that we have been able to turn off our main heat source and have been plenty comfortable for more than a week now. 

Thankfully, our power bill for last month was half what it was the two months prior.  I am looking forward to several months of low electric bills and am hopeful our nice weather will hold. 

We have managed to get out and spend a lot of time outdoors the past two weeks working on projects in the yard and garage.  We were hardly indoors at all on Saturday or Easter Sunday. 

Our pond is up and running and our daffodils are in bloom.  Next will be the tulips and the fruit trees.  I have plenty of activity along the perennial front and can see them starting to poke up from the ground.  Leaf buds on the trees and shrubs already. 

I love spring.  It is my favorite season, although I do manage to find something to love about all the seasons.  How are the temperatures where you live?  Any outdoor activity yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...