Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Treat For Me!



I am off first thing this morning to have a new stereo installed in my truck.  It still has the original AM/FM cassette stereo from the factory. 

Every year, since I bought my truck, I have told myself I would upgrade to a nice CD stereo when I got my tax refund.  Every year I would talk myself out of it and use that money for something "more practical." 

I finally decided that sixteen years was long enough to wait and made the appointment before I could start talking myself out of it again.  I am so incredibly excited!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you!!!!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand. I felt totally wild and crazy when I finally broke down and purchased a Kitchen Aid mixer. I got a super price but I felt guilty even though I constantly cook and bake from scratch. I got over it as it continues to purr along.

    Enjoy your treat. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly how we put off things like that and then feel guilty about it.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...