Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend Plans

 
While some of you will be travelling, camping or having a BBQ and others will be working in their yards or homes getting them summer ready I will be putting my three days off to good use. 

Right now our home looks like it's been ransacked.  I guess in a way it really has.  In the past three weeks we have all pulled out everything in our closets, cupboards and drawers.  We have sorted, re-organized and purged like a trio of mad ladies.  Then we packed up what was left into boxes, labeled them and set them aside. 

I have made one of those wretched “To-Do” lists for this weekend.  You didn’t think I had given them up completely did you?  This is what I have planned: 

·         Finish sorting, organizing, and purging the closets, drawers and cupboards.
·         Bag up donations for thrift store and make a delivery.
·         Pack the items we don’t need to use right now.
·         Price items for yard sale.
·         Take pictures of items to sell on Craigslist and write listings.
·         Pull and spray the weeds along the driveway.
·         Give the girls haircuts.
·         Bake bread.
·         Play dominoes with the kids.
·         Clean my house and get the laundry done.
·         Make a list of summer clothing items we need.
·         Make some great meals to use up items in my freezer and pantry.
·         Take some down time and watch a couple movies. 

I have two large pot roasts in the freezer to cook up in the coming month.  I want to make shredded beef enchiladas with one of them.  Yummy!
 
What are your big plans this weekend?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...