Friday, May 30, 2014

June Meal Plan

On Sunday morning I made my menu plan for the month of June while the girls pestered me to get breakfast going.  You'd think they were starving.  Once again I made the plan based off of things we already have on hand in the freezer and pantry.

This is what I came up with: 
  • Stuffed Bell Peppers
  • Ravioli w/ Marinara Sauce
  • Grilled Tuna Sandwiches & Tomato Basil Soup
  • Spicy Black Beans & Rice
  • Veggie Omelets
  • Patty Melts
  • Beef Enchiladas
  • Mac & Cheese
  • Hawaiian Chicken & Coconut Rice
  • Pesto Salad
  • Chile Rellanos
  • French Dip
  • Beef Stroganoff
  • Pork Verde
  • French Toast w/ Ham or Bacon
  • Lentil Soup
  • Tuna Casserole
  • Veggie Nachos
  • Spaghetti & Meatballs
  • Tortilla Soup
  • Eggs Benedict
  • Veggie Quesadillas
  • Chinese Chicken & Cabbage
  • Poor Boy Sandwiches
  • Broccoli Lasagna
  • Italian Black Bean Soup
  • Pizza

It all sounds pretty good to me.  What are you planning for dinner next month?

2 comments:

  1. Oh YUMMM!! I haven't planned my menu yet for June but I am seriously considering to forget about doing it and just print off a copy of your complete menu- haha!! :)
    Actually I was scouring my pantry and freezer last night and for my June meals I was thinking of making a few of the things you have listed on your menu (homemade pizza, rice and beans, eggs, spaghetti, mac and cheese) and I also have the stuff to make meatloaf and mashed potatoes, burgers/hot dogs on the grill, spinach pie, chicken enchiladas, a crockpot chicken and stuffing meal and hearty split pea soup- gonna finally use those frozen hambones to make the soup!
    What are Poor Boy Sandwiches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum. I'm coming over to your house! Poor boys are like individual hoagies or submarine sandwiches. I've even heard of lobster poor boys (kind of a contradiction in terms if you ask me), but I won't be serving those. We'll have turkey and ham on ours.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...