Tuesday, March 3, 2015

30 Things In 30 Days - March


This month I vow to do better and we vow to have a whole lot more fun than we did last month with our list.  Of course it will help a lot if we all stay well and healthy. J

This is what I have planned for this month:

1.          Count my blessings
2.         Bake bread
3.         Send a card or letter to someone
4.         Family Game Nite!
5.         Invite a friend over for dinner
6.         Make a gift
7.         Sew or craft something
8.         Make a monthly meal plan for April
9.         Go to the $$ Store
10.       Try a new recipe
11.        Read a book or write
12.        Family Movie Nite!
13.        Thoroughly clean the refrigerator & stove - inside & out
14.       Family outing
15.        Investment cooking - refried beans and maybe some chili
16.       Repurpose/recycle something
17.        Install new electrical outlet
18.       Clean up the backyard
19.       Brew a batch of beer
20.       Bake something and share it
21.        Clean out the flower beds and the garden I already did the garden beds!
22.       Update Christmas card list
23.       Start some seeds for the garden areas
24.       Start planning my Christmas gift list
25.       Prune the apple tree
26.       Family Nite Out!
27.       List something to sell on eBay, Etsy or Craigslist
28.       Clean, completely redo and organize the garage storage area.
29.       Clean the chicken coop and make any necessary repairs
30.       Get new peeps!!! Our babies are here!


This how I did last month:

1.          Count my blessings
2.         Bake bread
3.         Send Valentines cards I was bummed that I didn't get these done.
4.         Family Game Nite!
5.         Invite a friend over for dinner Nobody wanted to come over here for dinner.  Trust me.
6.         Make a gift I cut out the pieces, now I just need to sew it together.
7.         Sew or craft something
8.         Make a monthly meal plan for March
9.         Go to the $$ Store
10.       Try a new recipe BuffaloChicken Pizza
11.        Read a book or write I re-read Square Foot Gardening
12.        Family Movie Nite!
13.        Thoroughly clean the refrigerator - inside & out  It was more like a quick check for gross stuff followed by a random swipe with a dish cloth.
14.       Family outing
15.        Investment cooking beans
16.       Repurpose/recycle something used motor oil sent out for recycling, juice & milk jugs, pet crate into a brooder, took  glass to the recycle bin at grocery store, file folder box into a gift box.
17.        Install new electrical outlet
18.       Clean up the yard
19.       Brew a batch of beer
20.      Bake something and share it
21.       Re seed the lawn
22.       Update Christmas card list
23.       File my taxes
24.       Add to Christmas fund fully funded!!
25.       Prune the apple tree
26.       Family Nite Out! Big sister's band concert followed by ice cream afterward.
27.       List something to sell on eBay, Etsy or Craigslist
28.       Finish unpacking all of my sewing stuff.  Organize and put away by far my greatest accomplishment!


I obviously didn't quite get everything done since we lost half the month to illness but I did get some of it done.  Hopefully next month will be much better.

Do you make lists like these?  What kinds of things do you put on them?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...