Friday, July 15, 2016

A Week Of Meals At Our House


It has been a little while since I have shared with you what a week of meals looks like at our house.  I know I promised to share more of these with you and I'm afraid I haven't quite lived up to that promise lately.  I decided I'd better get my act together.

I documented the meals I prepared each evening for my family.  Our lunches consisted of leftovers and breakfast, well breakfast was one of my very favorites.  I'll show you at the end of this post.

Sunday Dinner

Salmon, red potatoes with sour cream, steamed broccoli,
spinach salad w/ green apple and black olives, creamy Italian dressing

Salmon, Red Potatoes w/ Sour Cream, Steamed Broccoli, Spinach Salad w/ Homemade Dressing

Monday

This was my favorite meal of the week

Sirloin Steak, Shrimp, Leftover Red Potatoes w/ Sour Cream, Leftover Steamed Broccoli, Leftover Spinach Salad

Tuesday



Tomato Avocado Sandwiches, Italian Black Bean Soup (from our freezer)

Wednesday 

Asparagus, yellow squash, carrot, onion, water chestnuts,
sliced pork sirloin, mushroom gravy, soy sauce


Pork Stir Fry, Steamed Rice

Thursday

Peppered ham, lettuce, tomato, mayo, whole wheat bread


Ham Sandwiches, Garden Salad

Friday


Leftover Pork Stir Fry, Leftover Steamed Rice

Saturday

We were all working on different projects that evening so everyone grabbed something out of the fridge to reheat and eat as there were plenty of leftovers.

Breakfast found us enjoying breakfast cereals mixed with fruit.  Homemade vanilla yogurt too.

Vanilla yogurt, almond granola, peach half, raspberries

Rice crispies, cornflakes, diced peaches, raspberries

It was a delicious culinary week for us.  What are some of the things you are serving your family this summer?



4 comments:

  1. Since we are in the hottest time of the year, we are eating salads, sandwiches and sometimes kabobs with a salad. Too hot to cook in the kitchen. :-l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Keeping it light and easy makes more sense anyway. No point in heating up the kitchen. :)

      Delete
  2. All of your meals looks so yummy! It's making me hungry just looking a them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...