Friday, July 29, 2016

My August Meal Plan


Our new meal planning strategy seems to be working rather well.  I've been happy with the menu choices and my children have had no complaints either.  I am really impressed with them and their willingness to amp up the veggie consumption.

Here is what I have planned for August:

Entrees:

Chicken Kabobs
Lemon Pepper Shrimp
Grilled Steak
Roast Beef
Grilled Chicken Breast
Ground Pork or Beef Patty
Salmon w/ Dill Sauce           
Turkey Taco Meat
Stuffed Mushrooms
Veggie Omelet w/ Cheese
Teriyaki Chicken
Poached or Hard Cooked Eggs

Soups:

Thai Pork Basil
White Chicken Chili
Chicken Vegetable Tortilla
Navy Bean & Ham

I have to tell you I am really enjoying this.  It takes me no time at all to put the plan together and I like the flexibility of choosing when I serve what.  We'll see how it goes in August.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...