Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Only Five More Months Until Christmas


Holy cannoli!  Remember when I mentioned we had Only SixMore Months Until Christmas?  Well that was an entire month ago.  Can you believe that?

Yeah.  That went by incredibly fast.  So how much did I get done in the month that just flew on by?  Not a lot.


I ordered one gift from Amazon for my oldest.  And I traded a friend of mine a couple dozen eggs for some extra Christmas ribbon she had and was planning to put in her yard sale.  

That's it.


So in the next month I need to get at least three more gifts either made or purchased.  That will get me caught up so I don't have a mild panic attack once school starts back up and I realize I'm running out of time to get things done.

I have my grandma's set just like this

How about you?  Have you done any Christmas planning, shopping or preparations lately?  When do you get the ball rolling?



4 comments:

  1. My ball starts rolling Dec 26th! I am well on my way and have at least 1 present for every single person on my list. Multiples for most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I marvel in your greatness!

      I thought I was doing really well by getting a gift bought back in Jan. Ha, ha! I have quite a ways to go yet. :)

      Delete
  2. OH my... 5 months....
    No, I have done nothing, but I am going to attempt to get started this month..

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...