Friday, September 2, 2016

My September Meal Plan


Well I've determined I am a creature of habit and while I enjoyed doing the meal plans a little differently this summer I have decided to go back to the way I've done them for years and years.  I find it easier to prepare meals when I have them planned for particular days rather than just a list of options.  It was a great experiment though.

So without further ado, this is what I have planned:

Fried Egg Sandwich, Apple Slices
Rib Eye Steak, French bread, Caesar Salad
Ground Turkey Tacos, Lettuce, Cheese, Salsa
Pasta w/ Chicken & Mushrooms, Spinach Salad
Hamburgers, Lettuce & Tomato, Potato Chips
Cod Fillets w/ Lemon Pepper, Tarter Sauce, Garden Salad
Cheese Omelets, Toasted Bagels, Fruit Salad
Pepperoni Pizza, Garden Salad
Egg Drop Soup, Fried Rice, Special Salad
Vegetable Lasagna, Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Steak Fajitas, Peppers & Onions, Sour Cream, Salsa
Tuna Schooners, Garden Salad
Waffles & Eggs, Fresh Fruit
Hot Dogs, Veggies & Dip, Potato Chips
Chili Con Carne, Cornbread
Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Cole Slaw
Macaroni & Cheese w/ Smoked Sausage, Tossed Green Salad
Scrambled Eggs, Toasted English Muffins & Jam, Bananas
Teriyaki Chicken, Steamed Rice, Garden Salad
Bean Soup, Brown Bread, Garden Salad
Spaghetti & Meat Sauce, Spinach Salad
Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Tomato Soup
Eggs Benedict, Pineapple Slices
Chicken Sliders, Cabbage Salad
Tamale Pie, Lettuce Wedges, Black Olives

Lots of leftovers will means I won't have to cook every day and there should be plenty of delicious lunch options too.  You'll notice I have several breakfast for dinner meals planned as well.  We love to have breakfast for dinner and it is a real budget saver too.

What great meals are you planning to prepare this month?



2 comments:

  1. Is your plan set up for specific days or these are the meals you plan on having during the month but they may be mixed up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually make them on the day most of the time, but I have no problem mixing them up if the mood strikes. :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...