Friday, September 30, 2016

My October Meal Plan


I got busy the other day and planned out another month of meals for my family.  I dug through some of my past meal plans for inspiration.  A lot of these things we haven't had for awhile so it will be nice.  This is what I have planned: 


Minestrone Soup, Bread Sticks,  Lettuce Wedges
Chicken Enchiladas, Tossed Green Salad
Sopa Seca, Garden Salad
Bacon Egg Sandwiches, Fruit Salad
Sausage Pizza, Garden Salad
Pork Chops, Stuffing, Onion Gravy, Applesauce
Bean Burritos, Lettuce & Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Salsa
Denver Egg Scramble, Toast, Pineapple Chunks
Fettucine Alfredo w/Shrimp, Caesar Salad
Nachos
Chicken & Dumplings, Tossed Green Salad
Sweet & Sour Pork, Steamed Rice, Garden Salad
Broccoli Cheddar Quiche, Toasted Bagels, Cream Cheese
Sloppy Joes, Cole Slaw
Bean Soup, Cornbread, Tossed Green Salad
Baked Ziti, Steamed Broccoli
Salmon Fillets, Red Potatoes, Spinach Salad
Chili Dogs, Veggies & Dip
Blueberry Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Oranges
Hamburgers, Lettuce, Tomato, French Fries
Lentil Soup, French Bread, Green Salad
Swedish Meatballs, Egg Noodles, Green Beans
Smoked Sausages, Baked Beans, Veggies & Dip


Lots of leftovers for extra meals and lunches during the week will help us with our busy schedule, not to mention stretch the grocery budget a bit.


What great meals are you planning to prepare this month?



4 comments:

  1. What is that in the first picture and may I have the recipe? Looks like a dumpling and something my dh would love. Thanks, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a dumpling Cheryl. A really yummy one too!

      Put this link in your browser for the recipe.

      http://thriftymominboise.blogspot.com/2013/11/easy-and-delicious-chicken-dumplings.html

      Delete
  2. Thank you. My husband's mom made chicken and dumplings with peas,corn,noodles, and dumplings. Talk about carb over load. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet it was good though! Reminds me of when people put chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes. I can't do that much starch myself.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...