Tuesday, October 29, 2019

My Grocery Budget 2019 - October Update



I am super proud of myself this month.  My plan was to round out the pantry and freezer to fill in the last items on my list in order to be fully stocked up for winter and that was exactly what I did.  And I didn't bust the budget to make it happen!


My nonfood purchases consisted of stocking up on kitty litter, cat food and some treats.  That was it!  We are all set for the coming winter months and shouldn't need to purchase anything else for the kitties.  Total spent $21.80.  Under my $25 budget by $3.20.


I filled in the gaps in my pantry with a few more canned goods, stocked up on peanut butter for the girls as it was on sale, and added several more items to complete the list.  I'm thrilled that I was able to get everything I needed and wanted as well as to come in under budget!


Here is the food I bought this month:

Sorry it is a bit blurry

$136.72 ÷ 31 days ÷3 people = $1.47 per person per day!!!


Once again I am super excited about how much I was able to get for so little.  I'm still looking at us as a family of three right now as I do make my oldest daughter freezer meals as well as let her raid my pantry.


What super buys did you come across at the stores this month?  Are you stocked and winter ready?


This budget month runs from October 1 through October 31


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Can you email me your pantry list? I want to do the same. My
    Email is : pbonneterre@aol.com.
    Thanks so much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...