Wednesday, April 14, 2021

My Coffee Habit – Revisited


This girl loves, loves, loves her coffee.  I’ve touched on it a time or two.  Coffee habits can be a bit of a budget buster, but I’ve got it down to where I can manage quite thriftily.  My first post about coffee is here and then my last one is here, if you are at all interested in revisiting them.

 

Latte anyone?

I used to order my espresso grind coffee online in vacuum sealed bricks.  Sometimes Amazon would have a killer deal and I’d stock up.  Then I discovered the espresso grind bricks at Dollar Tree and gave it a try.  Fabulous!  Now I get my coffee there and it saves me a ton of money.  I also wait until K cups go on sale and I use coupons to lower the price even more.  K cups are a treat for me so I don’t use them every day, but I happily justify the purchase of them because compared to purchasing a beverage in a big plastic cup I not only save a gob of money, but I also don’t use as much plastic.  Plus it is fun to experiment and make your own. J

 

 


2 comments:

  1. I am not a coffee drinker and never have been, so all things coffee are a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m struggling with creamer right now. I love coffee mate powder, but it’s full of chemicals. I like half and half, but it’s high calorie, and I drink a lot of coffee. I can’t drink black coffee! 😩😩😩😩

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...