Monday, June 25, 2012

Monthly Meal Planner - July


Over the weekend I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
·         Fajitas
·         Cheese Omelet
·         Grilled Steak
·         Roasted Chicken
·         Soup, Salad & Bread
·         Chef’s Salad
·         Minestrone Soup
·         Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
·         Broccoli Beef & Rice
·         Pesto Chicken Pasta
·         Tacos
·         Pizza
·         Grilled Chicken Panini
·         Pork Verde
·         Spinach Quiche
·         Italian Black Bean Soup
·         Savory Beef & Noodles
·         Meatloaf
·         Cheese Quesadilla & Tomato Soup 

What is on your menu plan this month?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I linked to your blog from Jome Joys and have so enjoyed reading it. Your life is s different in many ways from mine in England, and yet also in many ways the same.
    My own children are both in their late 30s, which makes me feel very old sometimes, but the internet is such an amazing thing, and it has been a priviledge to visit your family today.
    with best wishes
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, I meant to type Home Joys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy Gina's blog too. Thank you for checking me out. I am so glad you have enjoyed it. I hope you continue to visit.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...