Monday, September 16, 2013

Last Week’s Thrifty Moves

I clipped coupons from the Sunday circular a friend gave me. 

I picked up free Priority Mail mailing supplies at the post office to send out shipments.  I printed my postage online which saves over buying it at the post office.  I took my packages to the post office at our neighborhood grocery store.  I did my grocery shopping while I was there and the girls went next door to pick up and return library books. 

I started a morning walking/hiking regimen utilizing our neighborhood terrain.  Free exercise! 

I washed and refilled a couple of water bottles to take with me while I walk in the mornings. 

I purchased gasoline using a discount I had earned from our neighborhood grocery store. 

I listed more items for sale on eBay.  I sold items on both Etsy and eBay. 

Other than a few items purchased at the grocery store I did no other shopping last week. 

We did not dine out at all again last week. 

I read a book borrowed from a friend.  We watched a couple of DVDs from our own collection. 

We used up a trial sized tube of toothpaste we received for free in the mail and started using a full-sized tube that I scored for free at Albertson's using coupons. 

Other than that not too much to report.  How was your thrifty week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...