Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Christmas Prep 2017 - Only 8 Months To Go!


Yep, I'm back with this post again!  I'm finding it hard to believe that four months have already gone by.

I didn't do a lot of Christmas prep.  I did use a couple coupons to score a super inexpensive gift for my youngest at JC Penney.  They had sent me another one of those $10 OFF coupons.  They have since sent me yet another one!


I also used a Free Item coupon at Bath & Body Works to score another free small bottle of shower gel for a stocking stuffer.  They too have also sent me another coupon!

I do think I've managed to figure out what the girl's big Christmas gift will be this year.  I hope they will like it.  It isn't very exciting, but rather more of a practical gift.  I, myself, would love it, but I'm not sure how much they will.  We shall see.

That is pretty much the sum of what I've accomplished in the Christmas arena.  How about you?  Any shopping or projects going?


10 comments:

  1. I did nothing for Christmas this month, instead I have been making items for Independence Place to sell for their spring fundraiser. A variation on a couple of those ideas might transition into Christmas items, but I can't think of those until after May 1st. I wish we could buy time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Anne. It really seems to be getting away from me.

      Delete
  2. I have not started on Christmas gifts yet...I'm still working on birthdays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work on both because most of the birthdays are around the holidays. Double whammy!

      Delete
  3. Well I always have projects going on but preparing for Christmas is a big fat no!! :o)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost skipped this post because it is about Christmas, bah humbug, but decided to read it anyway since I enjoy all your other topics. I am so glad I did. I googled Bath & Body and there is a store CLOSE TO ME! It is only 28 miles away and I pass by it when running errands. I am in the country, 28 miles is not far. I have signed up for an account and the email specials for FREEBIES! Yea!
    Jeannie
    GetMeToTheCountry.Blogspot.com (where everything is far away)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you Jeannie, you make me proud. They keep sending me those freebie coupons too. Load up! :)

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...