Friday, April 14, 2017

What We've Been Eating Lately #2


In our continuing endeavor to prepare and eat healthy and delicious meals I thought I'd share what we've been eating lately.
  
Pasta w/ Mushroom Ragout

Taco Salad topped with vegetarian chili

Omelet made with mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, cheddar

Fresh garden salad

Fettucine Alfredo

A lot of good, nutritious and satisfying meals.  I really thought the girls would want to cook more things of their own, but as it turns out they've really been enjoying most of what I've prepared and have been willing to try a lot of new things.  They've really only made a few meals of their own.

Tacos

Vegetable Fried Rice

Breakfast Burritos

Grilled Chicken "Subway" Sandwiches
Sliced grilled chicken, provolone, cucumber, spinach, tomato, bell pepper, red onion
These were my favorite!
Black Bean Burger
w/ lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickle, colby jack cheese
These were surprisingly good, look for the recipe coming up soon
I have to admit, their request for bologna last week did make me quiver just a bit, but I got it for them anyway.  I just didn't look at the ingredients list.  It is really the only request they've made for something not so healthy.

Swedish Meatballs, sauteed green beans

Vegan Chocolate Cake
My new favorite dessert!

Sunday Breakfast - hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit salad

Poached Egg

Blueberry Whole Wheat Pancakes

We had more delicious meals in the past month then I can actually show here.  Not too shabby for healthy eating, is it?




2 comments:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...