Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My Grocery Budget 2017 - March Update


I decided to change things up a bit and focus more on purchasing fresh produce and try shopping early on Saturday mornings instead of after work during the week.  I also gave myself permission to purchase pretty much what I wanted without worrying so much about cost and guess what?  It was pretty awesome:


Here is the very long list of what I bought.  The items highlighted in red are my stock up items:




$213.52 ÷ 31 days ÷3 people = $2.30 per person per day!



How did you do last month?  Any great bargains?



This budget month runs from March 1 through March 31


4 comments:

  1. Great shopping month for you. I like that you gave yourself permission to buy what you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every once in awhile you need to do that, you know? :)

      Delete
  2. Good shopping, if you stick to the fresh produce aisle you can never go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Best stuff is in the produce department.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: I had to turn on Comment Moderation because I was getting bombarded with spam. I know it can be a pain in the butt. I hope you will still comment. Sorry folks, the spammers are relentless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...