March was a very busy month for us and I'm amazed I was able to get as much done as I did, to be perfectly honest. Not as much fun and play time as I had hoped but we'll just work harder on that part in April.
|I made some candles with some leftover wax I had|
This is what I have planned for this month:
1. Make or purchase a gift for someone
2. Send a card or letter to someone
3. Family Nite Out or Outing
4. Be creative - sew or craft something
5. Do some investment cooking
6. Continue walking outdoors - three times a week
7. Learn to do something new
8. Take my children out for a thrifty date
9. Spring clean the chicken coop
10. Try a new recipe
11. Prune fruit trees
12. Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or a Family Game Nite!
13. Complete a small home improvement project
14. Complete a retirement house project
15. Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or a meal
While most of these seem a bit repetitive, and they are, they also help me stay the course and get the things done that need to be done around here. They also help me not to forget to have fun. Having fun is a pretty important part of life, if you ask me.
|Getting this light and having a friend install it for me |
was hands down the best accomplishment last month!
This is how I did last month:
or purchase a gift for someone
a card or letter to someone
Nite Out or Outing Robots!
Be creative - sew or craft something
some investment cooking beans
walking outdoors again - rain or shine
to do something new watching Youtube videos
my children out for a thrifty date
some new hiking trails
Try a new recipe
Orange Cranberry Scones, vegan chocolate
11. Plant more seeds indoors for the garden
Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or a Family Game Nite!
Complete a small home improvement project new
Complete a retirement house project
Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or a meal
I was able to complete this from last month when I fixed a leak under the kitchen sink:
Complete a small home improvement project kitchen sink (more like a repair, but still counts!)
I didn't get everything done on my list but I'm happy about the things I did get done. Hopefully this month I'll get to do more of the fun and creative stuff.
And remember my challenge to you last month?!
Challenge: Make a list of 10 things you would like to complete in the month of March and share them in the comments. Next month when I post my April goals I hope you will share how you did and have a new list ready for April.
If you took me on let me know in the comments what your goals were and how you did!
Then let's get busy and we'll see what we all did in about a month. Don't forget to make a new list for May!!