Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monthly Meal Planner - November


Over the weekend I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Polish Sausage & Baked Beans
·         Chicken Chow Mein
·         Tater Tot Casserole
·         Chili Con Carne
·         Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo
·         Pork Basil Curry
·         Sausage & Eggs
·         Nachos
·         Spicy Romano Chicken
·         Green Chile Enchiladas
·         Grilled Tuna Sandwiches
·         Beefaroni
·         Tomato Soup & Pepperjack Quesadillas
·         Sausage Pizza
·         Red Beans & Rice
·         Spaghetti & Meatballs
·         Taco Soup & Cornbread
·         Thanksgiving Dinner
·         Turkey & Dumplings
·         Spanish Rice
·         Zesty Mac & Cheese
·         Reuben Sandwiches
·         Grilled Hamburgers
·         Tortellini Soup 

Thanksgiving Day has its own menu of delicious dishes separate of this one.  I like to make special menu plans for holidays.  It all sounds pretty good to me.   

What’s on your menu for November?

You may also enjoy revisiting Meal Planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...