Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November – 30 Things to Do This Month


Every day this month I am going to pick one thing from the list to do and then mark it off.  Some I can do quickly and some I will need to schedule time for.
1.                   Winterize vehicles – oil change & wiper blades
2.                  Finish Christmas shopping
3.                  Sew something – several somethings
4.                  List items to sell on eBay and Etsy
5.                  Bake two loaves of bread
6.                  Family Movie Nite
7.                  Try a new recipe
8.                  Meal planner for December
9.                  Family Puzzle Nite
10.               Go on a bike ride – weather permitting
11.                Date night with my girls – Happy Birthday!
12.               Clean and reorganize downstairs bathroom
13.               Make a gift
14.               Super clean and organize family room closet
15.               Investment cooking – turkey broth, pumpkin puree
16.               Complete one task on the HOUSE TO DO LIST
17.               Finish and print our Christmas letter
18.               Address Christmas cards and get ready to mail
19.               Get garden tools ready for spring; put in storage
20.              Winterize camp trailer
21.               Start my list of goals for 2013
22.              Wrap all my gifts and tag them
23.              Tea party with my girls
24.              Wash all the mirrors in the house
25.              Clean the gutters
26.              Rake leaves
27.              Winterize the pond
28.              Teach the girls to play Monopoly
29.              Take the girls Christmas shopping
30.              Print a 2013 calendar
This is how last month’s list worked out.  I was unable to complete everything because I simply ran out of time - especially with #1.  I’m sure all my extra Mission projects may have had a little something to do with that.  I still plan to finish it, however.
October – 30 Things to Do This Month
1.                   Wash vehicles didn’t happen and they really need it
2.                  Finish Start the girl’s birthday presents
3.                  Sew something
4.                  List items to sell on eBay and Etsy
5.                  Bake two loaves of bread
6.                  Family Movie Nite
7.                  Try a new recipe
8.                  Meal planner for November
9.                  Family Game Nite
10.               Have my parents over for dinner
11.                Go on a bike ride Every time we had time to go it was raining L
12.               Clean out the garden
13.               Clean up the lawn
14.               Clean up the flowerbeds
15.               Super clean the kitchen
16.               Shampoo the living room and hall carpet I should have done this during warmer weather
17.               Date night with my girls - Halloween
18.               Clean and reorganize laundry room didn’t happen
19.               Take donations to thrift store
20.              Take glass in for recycling
21.               Clean the garage
22.              Remove and store A/C units
23.              Make a gift
24.              Super clean and organize family room
25.              Investment cooking – freezer chili and soups I ended up doing bean soup, lasagna and a meat loaf
26.              Complete one task on the HOUSE TO DO LIST
27.              Decorate for fall
28.              Start our Christmas letter
29.              Go through and reorganize gift wrap tote
30.              Clean and re-organize my purse and wallet
Did you make any lists last month?  How about this month?

2 comments:

  1. Just curious what your HOUSE TO DO LIST is? I love how you make goals, and lists because you are a girl after my own heart! LOVE LISTS! I have loved going back and reading through your blog. You have so much helpful info and you seem very motivated, which gives me hope for myself. Do you have many recipes on here? And how do you plan out a whole month of meals, that is something I really struggle with, sometimes it's hard to come up with 1 week. Sorry to ramble on so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn!

    Great questions. My HOUSE TO DO LIST is a list of home repairs or maintenance items I need to take care of. It is constantly evolving too. I do have some recipes on here and I label them under In The Kitchen so if you hit that you can scroll through.

    I added a link to my Meal Planning post for you at the end of the November Meal Plan post. Let me know if you have any more questions. I love to help and I welcome feedback and ideas as well.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...