Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baby Shower Gifts


Baby shower season is on its way.  You know it, don’t you? 

When it comes to baby showers I keep it simple by basically giving the same gift to everyone, regardless.  I like this as it means no fuss and no stress. 

Because I have a minor amount of talent with a crochet hook I make baby afghans.  I keep three on hand – one for a girl, one for a boy and one that is neutral in color for the parents who decide to wait until birth to find out the sex of their little darling. 

Once I give one out I get busy and make another one to replace it because, I don’t know about you, but it seems like baby showers come in spurts.  You go along with nothing for awhile and then all of a sudden it seems like everyone is expecting. 

How do you handle baby shower gift giving?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to a baby shower in eons... most everyone I know is through this phase. However, I do have a younger friend that is due in a few months and i'll be making her a quilt! :) I think anything handmade is the *best* gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...