Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Grocery Budget Update – BUSTED!

 
I was really proud of myself last month for staying on budget.  With my new dietary needs and some pantry overhauling needing to be done I’m not entirely sure how the budget is going to pan out in the next couple of months.  I plan to increase our monthly budget to accommodate the changes being made and then as I get into a new groove I think everything will settle into place. 

I’m not going to list this month’s purchases because the list is long and a bit redundant.  After the third week I quit tracking each item but I can tell you that the total of my grocery receipts this month is double my original budget.

I think I have a new and better plan for next month and will get things back to normal ASAP!  I will be going back to our $125 budget and will definitely be posting my normal budget update next month as well. 

How did you fare this month?

2 comments:

  1. So far it is ok but then again, the new month is young. Food prices are rising so quickly it is difficult. PS....Can I borrow your chickens for a while? Egg prices are a bit high. I will take good care of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have those chickens. We just love them to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...