Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Next Week's Meal Plan


Even with a tiny kitchen I can whip up a great meal.  Nothing is better than sitting down together as a family to eat a nourishing and delicious dinner.  So this what I have planned for our dining pleasure next week. 

Sunday – Swedish Meatballs & Egg Noodles, Mixed Veggies
Monday – Thai Coconut Soup & Steamed Rice
Tuesday – Hotdogs & Cole Slaw
Wednesday – Denver Omelets & Fruit
Thursday – Sausage & Peppers w/ Pasta, Garden Salad
Friday – Teriyaki Chicken & Rice, Veggies
Saturday – Leftover Buffet or Dine Out 

I based this plan off of items I already had on hand and items on sale at the local grocery store. 

What delicious things are you fixing for supper this week?

 

 

By the way, have you Liked our facebook page yet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...