Thursday, April 14, 2016

I Want To Know - What Are You Up To?


Okay folks.  I've been sharing what I've been up to lately and now it is your turn.  I know there are some really talented peeps out there.


Some of you have been so kind to let me know through facebook and my email some of the projects you've working on doing lately.  A few have even sent pictures and I love that!


But I’m greedy and I want to see more!


I'd also like to share your hard work and great ideas here on the blog.  So if you are interested and want to be featured I would be thrilled to post your projects.  Just send me a quick blurb of what you've been up to and some pics to my Thrifty Mom email.



What do you say?  Any takers?

6 comments:

  1. How fun! You are always welcome to feature any of my projects from my blog, I'd love to see what your favorite ones are!

    Tania

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just finished knitting tiny jumpers to be used as bunting when the Tour de Yorkshire passs through my home town of Nunthorpe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweeeeet! You should take a picture and send it to me to feature on the blog!

      Delete
  3. I just made over a table..you can see it on my blog..
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry here is my blog
    http://frugalinlincolnshire.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/from-drab-to-fab.html
    sara

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...